Super Clean 360 Blog
March 20, 2017
8 Tips To Keep Your Home & Office Germ & Virus Free:
- frequent hand washing - wash hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds
- use an alcohol based hand sanitizer when hand washing isn't possible
- keep hand sanitizer at the reception desk for people to use when entering the building
- try to avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- use a tissue if you need to sneeze or cough, if nothing is available, tuck it into your elbow, or use your sleeve (wash hands immediately)
- regularly sanitize/disinfect work areas and touch points with wipes
- avoid close contact with sick people and avoid shaking hands
- stay home if you are sick
Call Super Clean 360 at (510) 431-9051. Whether you're in Berkeley, Oakland, Emeryville, Albany or anywhere in between, we are San Francisco's trusted provider of residential and commercial cleaning services.
March 19, 2017
Germs Are Not Meant For Sharing
It's as inevitable as the changing of the seasons, the spread of germs in your offices and homes don't need a “season” to run rampant, it is during this time that we must start paying attention to those nasty germs. It's time to revisit your plans to keep your homes and offices as healthy and germ free as possible.
A recent nationally-representative survey of more than 1,000 people conducted by Kimberly-Clark Professional showed that 59% of people still go to work when they are sick. Many of your coworkers who show up to work sick may not take any precautions to take time off or avoid direct contact with common areas and surfaces because of the demands of today's work force. This is disturbing news for any business [and household for that matter] because these surfaces that aren't disinfected regularly will cause a high risk of contracting illnesses to you.
Nothing To Sneeze At
Here at Super Clean 360, home and office cleaning always take the time to disinfect all surfaces with products that kill 99.9% of germs and microbes found in your home and office everyday. We train our Super Clean 360 cleaning technicians to keep the spread of germs to a minimum. Additionally, Super Clean 360 takes the extra time to train our cleaning technicians on sanitizing and disinfecting common hot-spots or touch points in the office cleaning and in the home cleaning.
While other company's staff commonly miss or overlook these areas in the interest of speed, Super Clean 360 has determined that the following have high contamination and would be cleaned our staff:
- door handles
- light switches
- elevator buttons
- computer mice
- telephone handsets
- restroom surfaces
- push plates on doors
- break room appliances such as refrigerator handles, microwave buttons
- tables and sink areas
- copy machines
These areas, if disinfected by Super Clean 360 regularly, will lower your probability of getting sick while at work or at home. Call Super Clean 360 at (510) 431-9051 for a FREE quote!
March 13, 2017
3 Simple Steps To Clean Your Refrigerator:
- Make your mixture - depending on the size of your fridge, you'll want to mix half vinegar and half water into a empty and clean spray bottle.
- Clean it out, clean it up - after removing all items from your fridge, take your mixture and generously spray throughout the walls, shelves and drawers.
- Watch the mess disappear - use a clean, white cloth (not paper towels) to wipe clean the fridge.
March 1, 2017
Stove Top Cleaning Tip:
The stove is known to be one of the dirtiest parts of the kitchen. When cleaning your stove it is best to start on the right side of your stove and work clockwise. This prevents you from spreading dirt and grease. Don't forget the knobs! You can toss those in the sink and let them soak in soapy water while you clean the stove.